- All Superinterfaces:
- org.eclipse.core.runtime.IAdaptable, IWorkbenchPartSite, IWorkbenchSite
- public interface IEditorSite
- extends IWorkbenchPartSite
The primary interface between an editor part and the workbench.
The workbench exposes its implemention of editor part sites via this
interface, which is not intended to be implemented or extended by clients.
public IEditorActionBarContributor getActionBarContributor()
- Returns the action bar contributor for this editor.
An action contributor is responsable for the creation of actions.
By design, this contributor is used for one or more editors of the same type.
Thus, the contributor returned by this method is not owned completely
by the editor - it is shared.
public IActionBars getActionBars()
- Returns the action bars for this part site. Editors of the same type
share the same action bars. Contributions to the action bars are done